Chemical Peels Training
Our chemical peel course covers all the core knowledge you need for carrying out chemical peels with Toskani pharmaceutical grade products from Combined peels to Mono Acids.
With the vast variety of different peeling agents all having different pH and percentage strengths, different modes of action, methods of application and intended depth of penetration, chemical peeling is a complex skill with considerable risk to the client’s skin.
However if performed correctly, it is a very safe and efficacious remedial skin treatment for a wide variety of conditions including collagen loss and laxity, lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, acne and acne scarring.
We provide you with a comprehensive autonomous training program, which will enable you to choose and work effectively with the correct peeling systems for you and your clients.
Know safety considerations when providing skin peel treatments
- Safety of product and equipment sourcing
- Insurance guidelines
- Hygiene considerations
- Infection control
- Products to be used during treatment
- Suppliers instructions for safe use
- Treatment of minors
- Timing of treatments
- Referring contra-indicated clients
Understand how to provide skin peel treatments
- Advanced Consultation techniques to identify treatment objectives:
- Treatment advice to provide to the client
- Treatment planning
- Skin Sensitivity test
- Contra actions
- Pre-treatment skin care routine
- Prepare the therapist:
- Prepare the client:
- Area set up
- Cleansing the skin prior to treatment
- Protecting sensitive areas
- Classification of peels
- Actions of acids and alkaline and their concentrations on the skin
- Type of skin peeling agents & their uses
- Selection of product
- Selection of skin peeling agents
- Treatment technique
- Reasons for re-application
- Influential factors on application timings
- Restoring the Ph level of the skin
- Chemicals that do and do not require neutralisation
- Adaptations to treatment
- Areas to avoid
- Use and limitations of skin peeling products and equipment
- Possible effects and benefits
- Effects and risks associated with the treatment
- Pre and post treatments
- SPF and UVA sun protector
- Prevent infection & promote healing
- Treatment progression and additional/complementary treatments recommendations
- This is an intense 4 hour course.
- Only a maximum of 4 people in class.
- No pre-course materials are necessary.
- Please dress smartly, long hair needs to be tied back.
- Lunch and refreshments are provided.
Starter Packs are available to purchase at a discounted rate if brought on the day.
Our Accredited Courses
No Needle Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy is a technique that uses injections of our cocktails and monodoses to help many skin issues, from ageing, pigmentation, to acne prone skin.
Microneedling is procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin. The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin. Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
Dermaplaning is a procedure that removes the top layers of your skin. The procedure aims to remove fine wrinkles and deep acne scarring, as well as make the skin’s surface look smooth.
TCA 15 & 35%
Learn all about Toskani TCA Chemical Peels, these are our advanced chemical peels.
Suitable for aged skin and acne scarring. They produce amazing results, these peels can only be done from Autumn to Spring.
Book now to avoid dissapointment.
Our Additional Courses
Dermaroller’s are a great way to treat laxity of the skin, general ageing, scars and stretch marks. This treatment is an essential part of the aesthetic industry which addresses the entire face and neck whereas injectable treatments generally treat isolated areas.
Fat Dissolving Injection
Phosphocol Dissolving Injection treatments can be used to treat small, exercise-resistant, pockets of fat around the chin, chest, abdomen, thighs, knees, and ankles. It is very effective for body contouring but is not a treatment for weight loss.
Vitamin B12 Injection
B12 is fundamental to us as human beings. Depletion of this vitamin prevents us from functioning the way that we should.
Want to enquire about one of our courses? Use the below contact form or contact us on 01293 441909 today!